Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sale Away

Image via shopbop.com

It seems that every e-tailer on the web is offering drastically reduced prices--a good thing since, as my friend Melisa said the other day, "in this economy, nobody should be paying full retail price for anything." That said, I'd add this: in this economy, nobody should be buying things they can't afford--even if said things are at rock bottom prices. So, proceed with caution. 

(I feel like our postings have been very shopping-centric of late, is all--and I certainly don't want to seem like I'm promoting needless consumerism. Saving and money management posts to come shortly, for sure.)

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, for those that actually need to buy a new coat for next year or a new pair of shoes etc.: 
 
"Get an extra 20% off Shopbop.com's 70% off sale with the code 20OFF70. Hurry: it ends Thursday!!!"

Tip via my little sister. Hand-wringing via my shrinking savings account.

No comments: