Monday, April 6, 2009

Desperately Seeking Style

At left: I guess it could be worse...   Image via gofugyourself.com

Fact: I have zero personal style. When I want to look nice, I'm reduced to either shelling out money I do not have on frocks I cannot afford (the reasoning being that if it's expensive, it's gotta look good) or to copying outfits that my infinitely more put together little sister has worn. Neither course of action is savings savvy, and neither gives me an idea of how to craft my own, individual look.

For fun, Nina W. and I decided to start writing about people we know whose style we admire not just for the look of it, but also for its wallet-friendliness. Nina's first column will follow this post. 

Hopefully this'll give some of us style-starved penny-pinchers a few hints. God knows we could use them...

No comments: